Ralph Katsman, MD, is the President and Managing Partner of Washington Gastroenterology, the largest independent gastroenterology practice in the Pacific Northwest, with 12 offices, 41 physicians, and 26 physician extenders. He oversees 5 endoscopy centers, a CRNA-based anesthesia practice, a GI Pathology department and an IBD Center of Excellence.
Dr. Katsman’s training includes:
- Undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of Washington
- Medical School at the University of Washington
- Medicine internship at the University of Minnesota
- Gastroenterology Fellowship at the University of Minnesota
- Fourth year advances training fellowship, Instructor, University of Minnesota