INDUSTRY PARTNERS PLEASE NOTE: Once you have confirmed your participation as an Industry Partner, you will be sent, via email, a specific SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR conference attendee registration form. Do not register on the General Attendee Registration page.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION and ACCOMMODATIONS
The Conference Registration form must be filled in and returned via email as indicated on the form. You will receive a confirmation for all attendees. (No faxing available.)
* REGISTRATION Cancellation Policy: (Important! Please read carefully!): All attendee cancellations on or before March 5, 2019 are subject to a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations after March 5, 2019 are not eligible for refunds or transfers. NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE, SORRY. Please contact us with questions.
FOR PAYMENT: you have 2 options
- You may pay via check to the address on the form
- You may pay online, using the password on the registration form
FOR A SPONSOR visit http://giroundtable.com/payment-sponsor-add-rep/ and enter the password on the form for online payment. A SPONSOR – may have up to four (4) industry attendees, two being free of charge
FOR AN EXHIBITOR visit http://giroundtable.com/payment-exhibitor-add-rep/ and enter the password on the form for online payment AN EXHIBITOR may have up to three (3) industry attendees, one being free of charge
**DUE TO LIMITED CONFERENCE SPACE, PLEASE NOTE THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COMPANY ATTENDEES THAT MAY BOOK ACCOMMODATIONS AND ATTEND THE CONFERENCE:
SPONSORS: A MAXIMUM OF FOUR (4) MAY REGISTER – SEE REGISTRATION SHEET FOR SPONSORS
EXHIBITORS: A MAXIMUM OF THREE (3) MAY REGISTER – SEE REGISTRATION SHEET FOR EXHIBITORS
18525 36th Avenue South • SeaTac, WA 98188
To make individual reservations, please click this link to book online at cedarbrooklodge.com. Select your dates of stay from the Availability Calendar and click the “Check Availability” button. The GI Roundtable rate will display. Alternately, you can make a reservation at 206.785.3533 or 877.515.2176 and book under the GI Roundtable rate using the group code “ROUND.” Your cutoff date for this special rate is Tuesday March 12, 2019 (earlier if it is filled). Please book early to avoid disappointment.
IMPORTANT: CONFERENCE SPACE AND NUMBER OF ROOMS IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM BLOCK ARE LIMITED. PLEASE REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS YOU MAY OTHERWISE NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE REDUCED RATES IF THE ROOM BLOCK HAS BEEN FILLED OR THE CUTOFF DATE FOR THE REDUCED RATE (3/12/19) HAS BEEN REACHED.
FOR SHIPPING AND RECEIVING – *READ CAREFULLY
- Cedarbrook does not have a shipping/receiving department but they do have a small secure room for small item storage
- They can hold mid-size boxes that weigh less than 40 pounds.
- They can accept deliveries of these small items no earlier than 48 hours of your event start date.
- Please have the items sent to Cedarbrook Lodge and to the attention of the vendor name who will be picking up the boxes.
- Any items to be returned by the vendors at the end of the event must be packed, boxed, and have a prepaid FedEx or USPS shipping label attached.
THIS IS WHAT YOUR SHIPPING LABEL NEEDS TO SAY:
Attn: (Name of vendor picking up the box)
18525 36th Ave S
Seatac Wa 98188
FOR LARGER ITEMS OR EQUIPMENT – YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Cedarbrook does not have a shipping/receiving department and there are not moving pallets to move large or heavy equipment.
- If you have large equipment, you must call and talk with Jean Spidell.
- Your big equipment cannot arrive more than 24 hours out and your company/delivery service is responsible for unloading, moving, reloading and setting this up.
- This must be coordinated with Jean Spidell
Please contact :
Jean Spidell, Director of Catering & Conference Services
18525 36th Avenue South | SeaTac, WA 98188
d 206.214.4115 | f 206.901.9269
YOUR EXHIBIT SPACE AT CEDARBROOK:
- Your Exhibit space will include a 6 foot x 2 foot draped table – if you have large background drops, or banners , make sure that they will fit behind the 6×2 table – you will be placed on a wall side if you have banners and/or background drops that will impede the booths beside, behind or in front of you. Space is limited.
- Power for your booth is available for a cost of $18.00 and must be ordered 48 hours in advance – please use the order form for power needs
- Cedarbrook does not have a large AV department and if you need to order special equipment , ie monitors, or other AV equipment, you may have to order this from outside AV local vendors.
- If you do need equipment, please note on the order form what it is you need. The AV department at Cedarbrook will look at all orders and let you know if you need to use an outside vendor. The outside vendor company contacts are listed on the order form but wait to hear from Cedarbrook before ordering.
- There is free wi fi through out the conference space
SET UP TIME AND TAKE DOWN TIME FOR EXHIBITS:
- At this time, the set up time is after 7pm on Thursday, April 4th. If we can get in earlier, I will send a note out to inform you of this
- Your table will labeled with your name and if you have ordered power, it will have power or be getting power that evening . You will receive your table # a week or 2 before the Conference.
- Note that the program has a very early start and it is to your advantage to be set up for the early attendees who like to wander through the exhibit hall before or after breakfast
- You must be set up before the first break on Friday April 5th – all breaks will be in the Cedars exhibit hall, breakfast and lunch will be in the Tamarack Hall
- You may take down any time on Saturday as long as it does not coincide with meals or breaks
- There will be coffee, tea and soft drinks available all day
AIRPORT SHUTTLE INFORMATION: See attached PDF
There is a complimentary Airport Shuttle Service.