INDUSTRY PARTNERS PLEASE NOTE: Once you have confirmed your participation as an Industry Partner, you will be sent, via email, a specific SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR conference attendee registration form.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION and ACCOMMODATIONS
The Conference Registration form must be filled in and returned via fax or email as indicated on the form. You will receive a confirmation for all attendees.
* REGISTRATION Cancellation Policy: (Important! Please read carefully!): All attendee cancellations on or before February 16, 2018 are subject to a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations after February 16, 2018 are not eligible for refunds or transfers. NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE, SORRY. Please contact us with questions.
FOR PAYMENT: you have 2 options
- You may pay via check to the address on the form
- You may pay online, using the password on the registration form
FOR A SPONSOR visit http://giroundtable.com/?page_id=645 and enter the password on the form for online payment. A SPONSOR – may have up to six industry attendees, two being free of charge
FOR AN EXHIBITOR visit http://giroundtable.com/?page_id=801 and enter the password on the form for online payment AN EXHIBITOR may have up to five industry attendees, one being free of charge
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street • National Harbor, MD 20745
- To book your group rate ($189 USD per night) for GI Roundtable March 2018 go online to https://aws.passkey.com/e/49400425 or call 1-877-382-7299 and use mini hotel code “GRC” or reference “GI Roundtable.” Availability of reduced room rate for GIRT begins 3/12/18 and ends 3/21/18. Last day to book at the reduced rate is 2/22/18. Cut off for the room block is 2/22/18 (earlier if it is filled). Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- IMPORTANT:CONFERENCE SPACE AND NUMBER OF ROOMS IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM BLOCK ARE LIMITED. PLEASE REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS YOU MAY OTHERWISE NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE REDUCED RATES IF THE ROOM BLOCK HAS BEEN FILLED OR THE CUTOFF DATE FOR THE REDUCED RATE (2/22/18) HAS BEEN REACHED.