Ralph Katsman, MD, is the President and Managing Partner of Digestive Health Specialists, a 22 physician independent gastroenterology practice in South Puget Sound, Washington. He is the medical director of 5 Digestive Health Specialists endoscopy centers and oversees the practice’s CRNA-based anesthesia practice, GI Pathology department and IBD Center of Excellence.
Dr. Katsman is currently on the Steering committee, coordinating the collaborative effort of bringing 4 regional GI practices together with a common business goal, forming the largest independent GI practice in the Northwest. He is on the Board of the Northwest Physicians Network, a clinically integrated network for independent physicians in the Pacific Northwest.
Dr. Katsman’s training includes:
- Undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of Washington
- Medical School at the University of Washington
- Medicine internship at the University of Minnesota
- Gastroenterology Fellowship at the University of Minnesota
- Fourth year advances training fellowship , Instructor, University of Minnesota